Monday, November 10, 2014

Day 17

Banana
Mixed Berry Juice

Steak, Onions, Mixed Veggies

Salmon
A few bites of gross squash (RAGE)
Hard Apple Cider


I SAW INTERSTELLAR. I have so many thoughts. It was a lot like Contact, which is one of my most favorite movies ever. The acting was superb and the science was all pretty solid. I had feels. I'm still processing it. It was a really interesting look at what happens to Earth when it gets used up and what the risks of interstellar space flight might be. I've always been fascinated by the concept of time slippage and how time on Earth might pass differently than if you were traveling around anomalies like black holes and worm holes and they really rooted all of their scientific concepts for the plot of the movie in emotional human needs. 

I really don't want to say much more except for SEE IT and let me know what you thought in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment