Friday, October 24, 2014

There and Back Again

In an effort to refocus this blog more on my personal goals and to get back into the swing of things, I've developed a plan. When I was eating Paleo, the biggest question I got was, "How? Just how could you do it? What do you eat then?"

So in a nutshell, that's what I'll be doing here, whilst also giving you some insight into my goings on in my life.

All I can really say is that in the last year I've been through a lot of stuff that has had some less than positive effects on my health and my relationship to it, but that's a battle we all face daily for the rest of our lives. You can't fail if you keep trying, so here I am; An emotionally broken, more artistically successful, and slightly plumper me trying to navigate whatever this new reality is with a little bit of dignity.

Today I did alright. I hadn't done all my shopping at the beginning of the day so I sort of made do with whatever was around until dinner time. Also I was distracted by catching up on Legend of Korra and Outlander. Sue me.

Today's log:

Breakfast
Mango/Banana Smoothie

Lunch
Mango/Banana Smoothie
Eggs

Dinner
Steak marinated in EVOO and Balsamic Vinegar
Salad with sauteed onion and sweet pepper

Cranberry/Pistachio/Agave Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment