|10-4, good buddy!|
|Some say he read A Storm of Swords in forty minutes and didn't bat an eye at chapter 51.|
Until then, I'd love to engage with the Project Reroll community a little bit and hear your stories. Maybe we can inspire each other! I'm new to PR, so, tell me about yourselves. :)
- What brought you here? How did you find Anne's amazing story?
- Who aren't you? What are you overcoming? What are you leaving in your past to become the new you?
- What's your current goal? Cleaner diet? Paying down debt? Strength training? Planning a trip? All of the above?!
- What are some of your favorite, motivating songs when you're running/driving/waking up on Mondays?
- What's your (current or all-time) favorite video game or novel?
Here, I'll go first:
- I found Anne through her interview on Nerd Fitness. She replied to one of my comments about trying the "Zombies, Run!" app, and was super awesome, so I came over to the blog and started devouring the archives. :)
- I really struggle with believing in myself. As I work on that, I'm slowly leaving behind the timid, overly cautious girl in my past and becoming stronger and more confident.
- Yes. All of the above, and so much more! I swear I'll pick just one. Maybe. I hope.
- Titanium (David Guetta ft. Sia) always gets me to run faster; I just discovered Hall of Fame (The Script ft. Will.i.am) from a suggestion on PaleOMG and am digging it; We Own It (2 Chainz ft. Wiz Khalifa) rocked the intro of Fast 6 and makes me want to go out and be a badass. BONUS: They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard!! sort of makes me want to run, too, even though I'm with Gimli on the whole distance running thing.
- I'm currently loving my first taste of the Lara Croft empire with Tomb Raider Reborn. I'm told I should try Uncharted, but I have no PS3. (I'll save my immense archive of favorite reading material for later!)