Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Log


Happy Halloween, Slayers! I had a really laid back celebration with friends this year. I actually managed to avoid all treats aside from Paleo approved alcohol. I had brought chocolate from Hu Kitchen with me but didn't eat any. I thought about it at the end of the evening but I honestly didn't really feel like eating it, so huzzah! We basically dressed up, ate some delicious food (my friend Emily was such a thoughtful hostess and made sure there was plenty for me to eat), and watched an episode of Hercules: The Legendary Journey. It was super fun and I feel pretty good about my choices, so yay.

One weird thing did happen though. When I was eating my egg, veggie, and bacon bowl in the morning, I honestly almost vomited. I'm not sure why. I eat that all the time but for some reason it just stuck in my throat. It might be that I didn't feel that hungry but was trying to get most of my nutrition in during one sitting because I wasn't sure what would happen the rest of the day. I ended up dumping about half of the bowl because I couldn't stomach any more at the time- something I definitely regretted around 1PM when I couldn't really eat at work yet. Has anyone had this experience before?

Eggs, bacon, onion, pepper.
Espresso, almond milk, stevia

Almonds

Dried mango
Cashews
Apple
Meatballs 
Diced tomato

Hard Apple Cider
Hard Pumpkin Cider

1 comment:

  1. I have this issue with what my go-to lunch. My only thought is that because I eat it so much it's my body/brain's way of telling me to eat something different.

    ReplyDelete