Saturday, November 1, 2014

Day 9 Log


Mixed berry smoothie 

Chai tea with almond milk and stevia

Cashews, dried mango
pistachio, cranberry, and agave bar

Bacon, eggs, onions, peppers, mushrooms
Sweet Potato and Cinnamon

Man, at first I was surprised to find how not hungry I was this morning but by the time it came to making dinner- GOOD LORD I WAS RAVENOUS. 

I also baked up some chicken and more sweet potatoes for use this week while memorizing lines for the webseries I'm shooting. You can check out the first season of Bill Lowe (the pillow) in the meantime. It's a lot of fun and it is written and produced by my friend Sketkh Williams. I'm super excited to be cast in season two, plus it means I get to spend the next 4 days purely on my craft, which is just good for the soul.  



Honestly, it's just nice to have a nice evening in after a cold cold COLD commute in the rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment