Thursday, November 6, 2014

End of week 2

This, on the whole, has not been my strongest week. It's ok because I learned some things and I'm not giving up, bud gaaahd. I'm annoyed that yet again todag I are outside of my guidelines. Today was a problem because I woke up late and was unable to prepare for the day in the way I needed to because I basically had to get up and rush out the door to work. I started at 9 and was supposed to get a half hour break at 1, but after work I had tickets to a dress rehearsal of the Christmas Spectacular and right after that, I had an hour to get uptown to see Dane Cook in the NY comedy festival, leaving no time for cooking or shopping at my go to eateries because the time was too short. I knew I couldn't reheat anything because I hadn't had time to pack a lunch before I left and I also couldn't live off of my morning juice, some nuts, and an apple till 11pm. To make matters worse, when I got to my break time, there was chaos on the floor and I didn't end up going on my break until 10 minutes into it. So left with that I had to grab the first protein that was available and shove it down my gullet. I ended up picking up a sandwich at lunch and gulping down hot soup between the two shows. Calorie wise, I think everything still probably turned out okay, but it definitely wasn't a Paleo day. I'll do better tomorrow.

Mango/Orange Smoothie

Turkey, cheddar, lettuce, mayo sandwich

Split pea soup

No comments:

Post a Comment