Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Paleo Lifehacks: Keeping Costs Down


So I did a vlog today instead of writing an article, so you'll get my info from the horses mouth!

I will, however, add my food log for Day 13 below. I ate my chocolate bar that I'd been saving since before Halloween. I'll post a review tomorrow. It was super good. I had no business "treating" myself due to my last few days of behavior on set, but hey. At least it was a Paleo delicacy. More challenges tomorrow.

I'm also not weighing myself because I know eating this way is going to work and I don't want to be so focused on the scale or be a person who weighs themselves every day or every week. I'm in it for the sake of wellness and confidence and I'm gonna hope that this new "system" works out for me. I am curious to know how I'm doing after two weeks, but the results should be telling in how my clothes fit as time goes on. Just gotta sit tight and keep choosing wisely.

Mixed Berry Smoothie
Cashews
Dried Cranberries
Banana

Eggs, Bacon, Pepper, Onion, Mushroom

Apple
Paleo Chocolate Banana Crunch Bar from Hu Kitchen

Chicken
Sweet Potato

No comments:

Post a Comment